NetMatch-S Lite Edition
Innovative enterprises need to simply their network design, protect from attack and intrusion in the IP audio/video network and ensure confidentiality. Many enterprises have ceased of their PSTN terminations, reducing costs up to 70%, by replacing their traditional TDM lines with more flexible SIP trunks. In this scenario, Session Border Controllers are the solution for the resulting interoperability and security needs.
NetMatch-S Lite Edition (LE) is the Italtel virtualized Session Border Controller designed predominantly for the Enterprises, a good opportunity in scenarios as:
- equipment optimization: it allows CapEx and OpEx reduction, being installed on commercial hardware, typically on Data Center environment
- connection of corporate headquarters: it ensures interoperability among different networks and devices (i.e. multi-vendor IP-PBX)
- Service Provider change: it allows to maintain the same services, even moving to another Service Provider, e.g. by providing Microsoft Lync 2013 certified enterprise SIP trunk
- corporate network infrastructure evolution: it allows to evolve independently from the current installation, thanks to full audio/video and fax interoperability and IPv4/IPv6 interworking
- security and confidentiality: it ensures network separation, prevents Denial of Service attacks and provides traffic encryption
- easy-to-handle technology: it makes operations of configuration and troubleshooting easy, thank to its advanced GUI
NetMatch-S LE acts as the demarcation point between Enterprise and SIP trunking Provider, or between Enterprise and Unified Communication solutions.
Moreover it can be deployed for little service provider interconnection.
NetMatch-S LE takes advantage of Italtel technology vision that includes evolutionary drivers, such as HD voice and video, WebRTC gateway, and OTT applications, having strong impacts on the signaling and media planes.
In addition to the traditional SBC functionalities, NetMatch-S LE allows to lower time-to-market, offering the Adaptive Dynamic Media Termination Function that reduces signaling exchange and performs media anchoring.
NetMatch-S LE is the ideal product for enterprises as the key enabler for Microsoft Lync integration into existing IP telephony infrastructure, which guarantees centralized functionalities as session management and routing, signaling and media adaptation, dial plan management, interoperability with multi-vendor unified communication systems, such as Cisco Unified Call Manager.
NetMatch-S LE is designed to guarantee future-proof interoperability and high availability.
As a software-only and cloud-ready SBC, NetMatch-S LE runs on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) platforms. It is designed to manage up to 6000 media sessions.
The most relevant features are:
- IP-PBX interoperability
- SIP protocol normalization and adaptation
- Adaptive Dynamic Media Termination Function
- Voice transcoding and media handling
- Advanced routing intelligence
- Microsoft Lync 2013 certified
- Optional 1:1 high availability
For further info firstname.lastname@example.org