Innovative enterprises need to simplify their network design, protect from attack and intrusion in the IP audio/video network and ensure confidentiality. Many enterprises have ceased of their PSTN terminations, reducing costs up to 70%, by replacing their traditional TDM lines with more flexible SIP trunks. In this scenario, Session Border Controllers are the solution for the resulting interoperability and security needs.
NetMatch-S Lite Edition (LE) is the Italtel virtualized Session Border Controller designed predominantly for the Enterprises, a good opportunity in scenarios as:
- equipment optimization: it allows CapEx and OpEx reduction, being installed on commercial hardware, typically on Data Center environment
- connection of corporate headquarters: it ensures interoperability among different networks and devices (i.e. multi-vendor IP-PBX)
- Service Provider change: it allows to maintain the same services, even moving to another Service Provider, e.g. by providing Microsoft Lync 2013 certified enterprise SIP trunk
- corporate network infrastructure evolution: it allows to evolve independently from the current installation, thanks to full audio/video and fax interoperability and IPv4/IPv6 interworking
- security and confidentiality: it ensures network separation, prevents Denial of Service attacks and provides traffic encryption
- easy-to-handle technology: it makes operations of configuration and troubleshooting easy, thank to its advanced GUI.
NetMatch-S LE acts as the demarcation point between Enterprise and SIP trunking Provider, or between Enterprise and Unified Communication solutions. Moreover it can be deployed for little service provider interconnection.