In short, Italtel supported the CNAO Foundation with:
More in details:
on-site testing with a sample of phones for the selection of compatible models
maintaining the switchboard and network equipment, with these professional services, provided for on compliance with the agreed SLAs:
– ticket opening upon request to the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) through a telephone number and/or via dedicated website (ICP – Italtel Customer Portal)
– integrated Help Desk with TAC 2 technicians who can immediately start working on solving the problem and possibly open a Cisco or Imagicle case (TAC 3)
– fixing the problem by on-site intervention (TAC 1), possibly by replacing the faulty parts.
– restoring the service to its pre-malfunction state
– patching/upgrading/updating the maintained SW to any new release
remote engineering support for configuring telephones on the switchboard
installation of an automatic answering machine, with a reconfiguration of the whole Interactive voice response (IVR) structure
supplying 80 telephones and cordless phones for employees and medical personnel.
The CNAO Foundation’s IT team – a strategic area for the efficient operation of the entire structure, as it handles all the IT assistance for the Foundation staff – appreciated Italtel in particular for its availability, readiness, expertise, flexibility in the contract management and for the remote support of the technical staff of the structure.
In the picture the IT group of Fondazione CNAO (Fabio Bezzecchi, Danilo Sora and the manager Marco Russo), together with Elvira Cherchi, account at italtel.
The Foundation’s IT manager, Marco Russo, said about Italtel: “We have a growing need for competent partners able to provide professional, high-level services that can lighten our burden by taking care of a series of activities that otherwise we would not have the time to manage. Because of this, among other considerations, Italtel completely meets our needs“.
Read more about how Italtel can help the Healthcare industry