Wednesday, 05 October 2011 Assolombarda, Milan
ITALTEL TAKES PART TO THE PANEL DISCUSSION “HR AND IT DEPARTMENT IN CHANGE PROCESSES”
5 October 2011 – The ICT Governance AUSED Observatory in collaboration with the of the HR Innovation Practice Observatory of the School of Management at Polytechnic University organizes a panel discussion entitled “HR and IT Departments in change processes”.
The event is an opportunity for analysis and investigation of opportunities for collaboration between the two Directions, in particular on:
- how can HR and ICT work in the processes of change and business transformation?
- how HR and ICT can multiply the effectiveness in the development of innovation?
- dynamic reporting, best practices and critical situations;
- new roles in Management ICTM (Demand Manager, …)
- new organizational models as a result of restructuring
Robert De Robertis, head of HRO& C, and Franco Serio, CTO, participate to the panel discussion. They speak about change management in Italtel, the new role of ICT and the experimental adoption of Scrum methodology in writing software products.