Italtel provided the Road Manager with a bridge stability monitoring service.
The technical solution is composed by:
• local sensors (inclinometers and accelerometers installed on bridge pillars)
• local servers to collect and transfer data
• centralized Cloud platform to implement monitoring logics (including alarm management) and data storage.
• Real-time insight on bridge stability
• enabling potential fast and focused interventions
• critical events prevention (traffic lights can be remotely driven to control the access to the bridge).
Italtel provided the proprietary Smart Metering Service Center (i-SMSC), enabling the data collection and archiving, the relevant reporting, the measurement web access. In addition, Italtel provided the overall system management service.